Monday, July 17, 2006

Big Day Coming Up!!!!


Hey ya all,
Just wanted to let everyone know that our big day is only 26 days away!!!! We will be getting married back home in Wadena Saskatchewan, On the McPherson farm. I am so excited I camn hardley wait!! But there are still a million and one things to do before the wedding. I am getting tired it has been really busy with all the stuff we have to do. Then the day after we are heading to the United States to do some traveling. We will be caming and staying in hotels along the way. We will be heading for the big city of St. Paul Minisota and for Millwalkee, then turn around and travel back, we will be seeing 3 baseball games and the mall of america, if you want more details check out t-bone 's blog at tylermcpherson.blogspot.com he will be giving all the details of the honey moon!!

Talk to ya all later!!
Shorty

3 Comments:

At 12:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 2:49 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home