Bake Bake Bake!!!!
Hey ya all!!
Well from the tilte you can probably guess what my post will be about. I will be baking for the next few days for the wedding. I like to bake but to make lots of baking in this heat is bad because it makes the house even hotter. Well I have to do this because it was our plan to get married so why not help out.
Well anyways only 17 days left untill the big wedding. We have most of the stuff except for a few things. But i am getting pretty stressed out but T-Bone is all calm cool and collective. He said he has nothing to be stressed out about. But really why should we be stressed because everthing is going to go good. We have figured out that there will be 150 plus people coming to the wedding and dance. That is alot of people. But we will have fun. Then off to the states. It is going to be sooo much fun that i will not want it to end. Well better get back to baking and then wrapping all the chocolates. I have 47 done so far. Only a couple hundred left to do.
Talk to ya all later!
Shorty

3 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home