The Wedding Shower!!
Hey ya all!!
On July 22nd My sister put on a wedding shower for me. It was really good. I got alot of stuff that i needed and was happy to see all the people that showed up. I got lots of towels, tupperware, tea towels, serving bowls, cake pans, cookie sheets, a comforter, serving untensils, pillows, pillow cases, etc, etc, etc. Well anyways we are just about ready for the wedding. I have a couple of more things to bake and then we still have to have the stag and stagette. Which it should be fun. I probly won't be that druck because only one of my girl friends will be there so i can watch Tyler get his butt druck. Then the next couple of days after that will be getting the hall decorated and start the meal. I am soo excited for this day. Once it comes i will never want it to end. But we will always have the memories and each other to remind us of what a great day it will be. It anybody needs any ideas of what to get us we would really like a ditgital camera..
Talk to ya all later!!
Shorty

2 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home