Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bad experiance......

Hey ya all,

I am sorry, I thought that I was going to be blogging more but know I will be. Well anyways as the title of this blog is about my bad experiance that i have had at a new job I was starting. I applied at Herbal Magic the weight loss and nutrition center i got the job but as soon as I started there they told me that I would have to go on their weight loss products but I did not want to do that. So they let it go for the first day but the second day they told me if I did not go on their products then I would not be able to work there. So during the day at my lunch break I had brought my lunch ( it was two chicken buns and 5 strawberries) as I was eating the manager she came and took my one bun and through it away. She told me that it was unhealthy to eat that much and then she also through my strawberries away. As the day went on she called me fat and was measuring me and then she told me I had to decide if I would want on that program before 5 and if not I couldn't work there.
Here are the reasons I do not want to go on the program:
We are trying to get pregnet in the next year and that the product could harm my body and not beable to have kids and if i was pregnet I couldn't take the stuff
I do not beleive in herbs to make you loss weight
the said exercising was not good for us if we went on their product
and I LOVE my food
Well needless to say I called them and told them that I was not going on their product and they said so I guess you not going to work hear then. I said well if I have to do their program then I will not be working there so i am not there.
Well I hope I never have to go through that experiance again or anyone else.

Well catch ya all later
Shorty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home