Moving!!!!
Hey ya all!!
We are moving to Estevan. I can nopt wait until all this stress of clean the house and making it look pretty for people to come and look at. I am sad about leaving Kerrobert, but i guess we will just have to come back and visit. We will stay in touch with as many people as we can. I am also nervous about moving because we have to look for a house and then we will have to meet new people. But meeting new people will be fun. It's a good thing that t-bone works for the bank becaiuse then we do not have to worry about packing and having everthing moved. We just have to sit back and relax. But unpacking and stuff will take a little while and that the fun part about it because you get to put stuff where you want to put it and it will be different from the other house. Catch ya all later!!!
Shorty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home