Baby shower!
Hey ya all!!
Well i am not planning one for myself, but i am planning one for a very close friend of mine. They just had a baby boy. They named him Aiden Peter Martens Krahn. He was born on the 15th of September. He is the sweetest thing. But to get to what my post is going to be about is that i was wondering if any of yous have any ideas for any games to playat the shower. I have been checking the internet sites and have some ideas but i would like some suggestions. So if any of you have any suggestions please do let me know.
It is going to be fun planning and having this baby shower i can not wait. I would do anything for these people they are like family to me. I am sad that i am leaving them but we will be back to visit them and we will keep in touch with them and send email and talk on the phone and stuff. Well I will catch ya all later!!
Shorty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home