Friday, August 04, 2006

Brest feeding

Hey ya all!!!
On the internet on yahoo today there was this story. People were discusted to see a baby breast feeding on a motheres breast on a cover of a magazine for young mothers. These are some of the things that people had to say about it
"I was SHOCKED to see a giant breast on the cover of your magazine,"
Gross, I am sick of seeing a baby attached to a boob," the mother of a four-month-old said.
"I had to rip off the cover since I didn't want it laying around the house"
I don't see the reason why people should be so shocked at seeing somethng like that on a magazine when clebs are out there showing more then this picture is showing. It is a natural thing to do for mothers. It is the best thing for babys to get the milk from the mothers breast. Just like the people from the magazine said (There is a real puritanical streak in America," Moran told AFP. "You see celebrities practically baring their breasts all the time and no one seems to mind in this sort of sexual context."But in this very natural context of feeding your child a lot of Americans are very uncomfortable with it." "Everyone is saying that breastfeeding is best for baby but there is so little support for it in public," Moran said.) I am would not be offenended if i seen something like this on a cover of one of the magazines that i bought. If people are so offenended by it then why not say something about all the others that are showing more then that and it ain't for anything important it is just what the celbs do. My opinion is that the reason that we have breasts is for feeding our babys other wise why would you have them and produce milk? I think it is a natural part of a women to breast feed there young. To all the women that are so offended by this picture all I have to say is that you have 2 of your own and i am sure this is what you would do if you had kids.
Thats for listening to me rant!
catch ya all later gaters!!!
Shorty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home